Resume samples Administrative Assistant
Your resume should be designed to sell you as the best candidate for an administrative assistant position. To do this, your resume should include a strong summary statement, skills section, work history section, and education section.
As an administrative assistant, you will be responsible for many important tasks that keep an office running smoothly. employers will be looking for candidates who are organized, detail-oriented, and have strong communication and customer service skills. Your resume should showcase your ability to handle a variety of tasks while remaining calm and collected.
If you have previous experience working as an administrative assistant or in a related role, be sure to highlight your accomplishments in your work history section. employers will want to see that you have the ability to handle the demands of the job. If you do not have previous experience, be sure to focus on your transferable skills and highlight any relevant coursework or training in your education section.
By following these tips, you can create a strong resume that will help you land the administrative assistant job you want.
Administrative Assistant Resume Sample
Organized and detail-oriented administrative assistant with 5 years of experience providing support to office staff and clients. Skilled in managing calendars, scheduling appointments, and preparing correspondence. Excellent communication and customer service skills.
Calendar Management Appointment Scheduling Correspondence Preparation Customer Service Data Entry Event Planning Record Keeping
- Administrative Assistant, ABC Company, January 2014-Present
- Provide support to office staff and clients, including scheduling appointments, preparing correspondence, and managing calendars
- Maintain office records and files, and coordinate office supply orders
- Handle customer inquiries and resolve complaints in a professional and courteous manner
- Administrative Assistant, XYZ Company, June 2012-January 2014
- Provided administrative support to office staff, including scheduling appointments and preparing correspondence
- Managed calendars, coordinated meetings and events, and handled travel arrangements
- Maintained office records and files, and ordered office supplies as needed
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration, XYZ University – 2010-2012
- Associate of Arts in Office Administration, ABC Community College – 2008-2010
- Coursework in Business Communications and Management